Graduating when the semester is over? Already graduated? Have you talked with anyone about Educator Licensure? Sure, we all go through an Education Program on our respective campuses…but where do we go after that? How do we get licensed?

Good news! There is a page all about Educator Licensure on Massachusetts Government website:

On this page, you will find information about the Office of Educator Licensure as a whole, Licensure Regulations/Policies, how to manage your Licensure, more information about your ELAR (Educator Licensure and Renewal) account, as well as your MEPID (Massachusetts Education Personnel Identification). You can even find out MTEL requirements for each program.

A reminder that registering for an MTEL does require a MEPID. If you do not have a MEPID, please consult with your campus’s Education office.